Technical Product Manager
We are hiring for two Product Managers based in Northwest Arkansas to join the growing software development teams which support our AcreTrader and our AcreMaps platforms. These positions will present the opportunity to help shape the vision of some of our most important external facing products. An ideal candidate will be comfortable ramping up quickly so that they can help prioritize and refine feature sets.
Each Product Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we are prioritizing our work in a way that delivers maximum value. In addition, they will be responsible for creating well written, thorough user stories which our software development squads will leverage to deliver new features. Hiring the right people for these roles is important to our team because they will be an integral part of the creation and continuous improvement of our products. As at any growing company, you can expect many other tasks and responsibilities to be assigned as well as growth opportunities to be seized.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders to optimize business value from our product(s)
- Utilize SAFe methodology to elicit requirements and prioritize features
- Decompose epics and features into clearly written user stories which contain acceptance criteria
- Participate in, and in some cases lead, Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Create visual aids to help explain requirements to our dev. squads: process flows, mind maps, etc.
- Work “one on one” with UX resources to ensure product vision is properly captured
- Measure feature usage post-release to make recommendations to our business partners concerning enhancing, modifying, or retiring features
- 2+ years experience working as a technical Product Owner or Product Manager in an Agile environment
- 2+ years working in Agile project management tools like Azure Dev Ops, Jira, ZenHub, etc.
- 2+ years interpreting streaming analytics: GA, Firebase, Data Studio, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience creating documentation which breaks down complex requirements into easier-to-understand features: (ex. Visio, Miro, Lucid Charts, etc.)
- Open to learning and sharing knowledge
- Masters in Business Administration and/or Masters in Information Systems preferred
- Startup experience
- Experience in the FinTech industry
- PMI-ACP Certification
- Mapping experience
Legal authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment at AcreTrader